AVF Bay 1500 mm TV Stand - Black
Product code: 130375
Designed with strength
Suitable for screens up to 70” and capable of supporting up to 60 kg, the Bay 1500 TV Stand is perfect for positioning both in the corner of a room or flat to a wall.
There are three adjustable shelves available for you to cater for your entertainment equipment which sits tidily behind infra red friendly glass. Hind your equipment without compromising on performance.
Cable management at the back of the stand gives you a neat and tidy finish so no wires are exposed, whilst the ventilated base helps keep your equipment cool and prevents it from overheating.
Allowing you to achieve the perfect viewing height, the Bay 1500 TV Stand comes with three different leg options and micro adjustable feet.
Three different access options gives you the opportunity to get the best out of your AV equipment and sound bars so nothing is compromised.
Enjoy design and practicality with the classy black AVF Bay 1500 TV Stand.
Technical specifications for AVF Bay 1500 mm TV Stand - Black
|Maximum screen size||Up to 70”|
|Maximum TV weight||60 kg|
|Number of shelves||3|
|Air circulation vents||Yes|
|Infrared (IR) friendly||Yes|
|Other features||3 different leg options|
|Accessories included||- Fixings
- Leg options
- Assembly instructions
|Dimensions||500 x 1500 x 520 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||240 x 1630 x 660 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||1 year|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
TV set-up and demo
Want your new TV set up with no crossed wires? Experts from our service-partner Team Knowhow are at the ready. Simply select Let's install it.Here's what we'll do:
- Discuss with you where the TV's to go and how you'd like it set up
- Disconnect your existing TV, and unbox and check your new one
- Attach the TV to the table-top stand or legs supplied in the box
- Tune in the TV and, provided you have the right cables, connect to any new or existing equipment such as games console, set-top box or soundbar
- Connect the TV to your existing internet connection, enabling any on-demand and Smart features
- Demo the TV's main features
- Take the packaging away with us
To discuss our full range of installation services (including wall mounting or TV-stand building), call us on 0344 561 1234 or visit us in-store.Before ordering our TV set-up and demo service, please make sure:
- You've got the right cables, including any HDMI or power leads
- There's a power socket nearby (within 1.5m)
- You've got your WiFi network name and password to hand for a Smart TV set-up
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to spend again in the future on anything £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re reserving online, or shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.