LG OLED65A16LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV & SP8YA 3.1.2 Wireless Sound Bar Bundle
Bring your entertainment to life with the LG OLED65A16LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV & SP8YA 3.1.2 Wireless Sound Bar Bundle.
LG OLED65A16LA 65" Smart 4K Ultra HD HDR OLED TV with Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa
This LG TV uses self-lighting OLED technology and it's a7 Gen4 AI processor to bring you vibrant colours, fine details and infinite contrast. It's got Dolby Vision IQ and Dolby Atmos too – that means boosted images and multi-dimensional surround sound that puts you in the middle of the action.
Good to know
- Game Optimiser lets you switch gaming features on and off
- Low input lag when gaming thanks to HGiG and ALLM support
- Search using your voice – Google Assistant and Amazon Alexa are built in
- LG's webOS smart platform gives you access to content from Netflix, Disney+, Prime Video and more
- Catch up on shows you've missed with Freeview Play
- 1 ms response time is great for console gaming
- Elegant thin and light design
- Low blue light levels are kinder to your eyes
LG SP8YA 3.1.2 Wireless Sound Bar with Dolby Atmos
This high quality sound bar with wireless subwoofer was developed with sound experts Meridian to give amazing performance every time you turn it on.
It comes equipped with upwards-firing speakers for Dolby Atmos surround as well as DTS:X 3D audio, putting you right in the middle of its wide soundscapes.
The LG SP8YA supports high-resolution audio, letting you hear those crisp highs and thunderous lows loud and clear. It'll even make standard resolution music sound better with upscaling.
And with 4K passthrough, you won't lose any quality when plugging in your Blu-ray player or games console. Fantastic audio, fantastic visuals, easy.
The AI Sound Pro feature automatically optimizes the sound output according to the content, giving you the best sound possible. Similarly, the AI Room Calibration adjusts the performance based on the spatial configuration in your living room.
Please note: Freeview and some apps & services are only available in the UK. Apps & services may be removed or no longer supported by third party content providers at any time. Some apps & services may not be available at launch and may require a firmware update before becoming available.