Representative example: Rate of interest 29.9% (variable). 29.9% APR representative (variable). Assumed Credit Limit £1,200. More info
The power of a laptop squeezed into a tablet – that's the Surface Pro 9. With the 12th gen Intel® Core™ i5 running the show, there isn't a task that can stop you. You can create documents, do research online, edit photos or do it all at once. The Surface won't mind. The 3K PixelSense touchscreen is a joy to look at and work on. It brings everything to life – from photos of your family to TV shows. Even spreadsheets will look good. With all that power inside, it still manages to weigh less than 1 kg. And the kickstand on the back lets you set up shop anywhere – at the office or a beach bar.
Good to know
- The Intel® Iris® Xe integrated graphics gives the Surface extra power for editing photos and videos or playing games
- Multitask your heart out – there's 16 GB of DDR5 RAM for smooth performance
- Forget passwords! Just smile at the camera and Windows Hello will sign you in
- Don't worry about connectors, the 2 Thunderbolt 4 ports can handle just about anything – from 4K monitors to super-fast SSDs
- With WiFi 6, you'll have fast and steady internet connection – bye, bye loading circle!
- There are 2 cameras – 10 MP on the back and 5 MP on the front – both amazing for video calls
- The 256 GB SSD gives you plenty of space for your files and lightning-fast system
Intel, the Intel logo, Celeron, Intel Atom, Intel Core, Intel. Experience What's Inside, Intel Inside, the Intel Inside logo, Intel Unite, Iris, Pentium, Thunderbolt, the Thunderbolt logo, and Ultrabook are trademarks of Intel Corporation in the U.S. and/or other countries.
Technical specifications for MICROSOFT 13" Surface Pro 9 - Intel® Core™ i5, 256 GB SSD, Graphite
- 3.3 GHz / 4.4 GHz
- 12 MB cache
- Surface Type Cover port x 1
- 10 MP rear camera
- Compatible with Windows Hello
* Full version of anti-virus / internet security not included
- Office 365 (30 day trial)
- Xbox Game Pass Ultimate (30 day trial)
- Power supply
- Quick start guide