NEFF N70 T59FT50X0 Electric Induction Hob - Black
- Heat and cook food faster with induction cooking
- Get precise cooking control with a TwistPad knob
- Cook flexibly by placing your pots and pans anywhere on the hob
- Divide the hob into three heating zones for multitasking
Heat and cook food faster
The Neff N70 T59FT50X0 Electric Induction Hob combines the latest cooking technology to help you prepare meals faster. With induction cooking, heat is generated directly from your pots and pans for more precise cooking. None of the heat is wasted, so your food is cooked more efficiently.
Get precise cooking control
For more control over your cooking, TwistPad is a removable magnetic control knob that provides precise control over each of the five cooking zones on your hob.
A flexible cooking zone gives you more cooking space, letting you place your pots and pans anywhere on the hob – making it a great cooking surface for multitasking.
Divide the hob into three heating zones
Cook and manage different recipes and dishes more easily thanks to a FlexZone. The cooking surface is divided into three heating zones: boiling in front of the hob, simmering in the middle, and warming to the rear of the hob surface.
ELECTRICAL INSTALLATION: This product requires professional installation to a dedicated cooker circuit (identified by a big red cooker switch) by a qualified installer, such as one of our Currys experts.
Technical specifications for NEFF N70 T59FT50X0 Electric Induction Hob - Black
- Front left: 3.3 kW
- Back right: 2.2 kW
- Back left: 2.2 kW
- Digital display of cooking levels
- 2 stage residual heat indicators
- Timer with automatic shut off for all zones
- LED timer for each zone with switch off function and acoustic
- Count up timer
- ReStart function
- Automatic pan recognition
- 4.6kW power output (20A); current management options for 16A, 13A or 10A connection
- Control panel suspension
- Keep warm function
- Energy consumption display
- Safety switch-off
- Control panel lock