SIGMA 30 mm f/1.4 DC DN Standard Prime Lens - for Sony
- Ideal for portraits, still life, landscapes and more with large-aperture lens
- Fast and quiet autofocusing ideal for images and video
- Corrects for flare and ghosting with Super Multi-Layer Coating
Ideal for portraits and more
The Sigma 30 mm f/1.4 DC DN Standard Prime Lens is a large-aperture lens which will allow you to take photographs with a stunning defocused background (bokeh) effect.
This makes the lens ideal for portraits and still life, or capturing the beauty of wide-open landscape scenes.
Fast and quiet autofocusing
If you want to capture detail-packed videos as well as photos, the 30mm f/1.4 DC DN Standard Prime Lens is an ideal choice.
By using a stepping motor the lens focuses quickly and silently – ideal while you're filming or shooting in situations where you need to stay discreet, like at weddings or on safari.
Corrects for flare and ghosting
Even if the scene you want to capture is heavily backlit, lens' Sigma's Super Multi-Layer Coating helps to reduce flare and ghosting.
This means you can take outstanding images in different shooting conditions, ensuring strong contrast and definition.
Technical specifications for SIGMA 30 mm f/1.4 DC DN Standard Prime Lens - for Sony
- Double aspherical lens element x 1
- High-refractive index, high-dispersion glass with high anomalous partial dispersion element x 1
- Front lens cap
- Rear lens cap
- Lens hood