We make every effort to ensure our transaction process is safe and that your personal information is secure. Payment can be made from the following credit or debit cards:
- Visa (Debit and Credit cards)
- American Express
We accept UK registered cards only. If you’d prefer to pay in person, you can use our Reserve & Collect service and then pay in store when you collect your goods.
Back to top
We request authorisation for payment as soon as you submit your card details. This includes advance orders for large appliances available for delivery by a specified date.
Back to top
- Double check all details entered
- After entering the expiry date, please click out of the box
- When pre-ordering items, please ensure the expiry date of your card is after the expected release date for your item
- Ensure your card is registered to the billing address
- Enrol your card in an authentication scheme (Verified by Visa or Mastercard Secure) to assist with the speedy processing of your order
- If you place a high-value order we suggest you advise the bank beforehand
- If your bank calls you to do a security check, please call us to let us know and we will retry for authorisation
Back to top
(available in store only)
In our stores, we offer a number of options which let you spread the cost of your purchase today and you can apply as long as you:
- Are between the age of 18 and 80
- Have been a UK resident for 3 years
- Are able to supply a fixed landline telephone number
- Are in employment, retired, a house person or in receipt of a disability allowance
- Have a debit or credit card
Please ensure you bring along a valid photo ID plus a single proof of residence document sent to you in the last 3 months. Details of valid IDs are below:
- Valid UK or International Passport
- Valid UK Driving License (DVLA)
Proof of Residence ID:
- Council Tax Notification (This MUST be valid for the current Tax year)
- Bank Statement (The statement MUST show your name and address on the statement and MUST relate to the bank account used on the loan application.)
- Credit Card Statement
- Utility Bill from the list below (Mobile phone and Satellite TV bills are NOT accepted.)
- Landline Phone (BT or Cable)
- Dual Fuel bill (both Electricity and Gas)
Ways to Pay
Our monthly credit payment plans are available on all purchases £250 & over.
Simply 10 - the simple way to pay, a 10% deposit in store and 10 fixed monthly repayments.
Pay in Parts - choose to spread the cost over 24 or 36 months after paying a 10% deposit.
To view our "Ways to Pay" chart, please download the pdf from the link below.View our Ways to Pay chart
|Example table||Simply 10||Pay in Parts|
|Cash price||Deposit||Total amount of credit||10 monthly repayments||Total amount payable||24 monthly repayments||Total amount payable||36 monthly repayments||Total amount payable|
|26.3% APR Representative||19.9% APR Representative|
Buy Now, Pay Later
- From time to time we will offer Buy Now, Pay Later options, allowing you to have the items you want today and start paying for them either 6 or 9 months later (the length of the promotion period will be advertised in store). At the end of the period you can choose to either pay the balance in full, with a settlement fee of just £25, and there will be no interest to pay or spread the cost over 36 months.
- Below is an example of how Buy Now Pay 6 months Later would work:
- Representative Example: Cash Price £500, minimum 10% deposit of £50.00. 6 months after purchase date pay £475 (the outstanding balance, plus £25 settlement fee) or spread the cost over 36 monthly repayments of £19.32. Total amount payable (including deposit) £745.52. 24.9% APR Representative.
- Please see in store for the latest Buy Now Pay Later offers
Back to top
- Keep up to date with the latest technology with Infinity our unique and exciting offer, allowing you two years fully supported and protected computing, plus upgrade your computer every two years and we’ll give you back 25% of the value of the original computer. For all the details visit our Knowhow Infinity page where you can learn all about the opportunities for you and even get approved online.
Back to top
Ideal for business
SmartPlan provides your business with an alternative tax efficient business funding option; enabling you to stay up to date with latest technology whilst spreading the cost and keeping your cash flow available for when you need it.
From sole traders to limited companies, partnerships to charities, businesses large and small can apply for Smartplan, choosing to spread the cost over 3 or 4 years. With no large upfront fees you can get an instant decision today either in store or on-line and get the equipment you need for your business right now. If you’ve been trading for just 1 day you can apply for upto £3,000 and upto £15,000 for established businesses. For all the details visit our SmartPlan page where you can learn all about the opportunities for your business and even get approved online.