SAMSUNG NQ50K3130BM/EU Built-in Solo Microwave - Black
Product code: 176171
- Generous capacity to cook more at once
- Quick and easy cleaning with the ceramic enamel interior and steam cleaning function
- Handy programs make cooking and reheating easy
With a spacious 50 litre capacity of this Samsung NQ50K3130BM/EU Built-in Solo Microwave, you can cook more at once. Easily accommodate large items like the vegetables for a big Sunday lunch, or leftover casserole for a quick dinner.
Quick and easy cleaning
The durable, anti-bacterial ceramic enamel interior is easy to clean and scratch resistant, keeping it performing like new for longer. The inner surface can be quickly cleaned with a simple wipe of a cloth, so it's ready to use for your next meal in no time.
The steam cleaning function effectively loosens and removes food particles and stubborn stains within the microwave cavity. Simply fill the cup with water, place it in the microwave, and any residue can be easily wiped away.
Quick Defrost uses an automatic defrost algorithm to calculate the required defrosting time. The microwave then adjusts its settings accordingly, so the joint of meat for your roast will be safely and evenly thawed and ready to cook without wasting energy.
The Keep Warm function is great for when you're preparing several dishes at one. Use it to keep everything at the correct temperature without accidentally over-cooking until you're ready to serve.
Technical specifications for SAMSUNG NQ50K3130BM/EU Built-in Solo Microwave - Black
|Maximum microwave power||900 W|
|Cooking modes||- Defrost
|Auto cooking programs||6 auto cook programs|
|Controls||Push buttons & dial|
|Digital display||Yes - LED|
|Other features||Steam cleaning|
|Box contents||- Samsung NQ50K3130BM/EU Built-in Solo Microwave
- Product manual
|External dimensions||454 x 595 x 570 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed dimensions||578 x 700 x 663 mm (H x W x D)|
|Boxed weight||38.56 kg|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||2 years|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Choose when you want it delivered
We deliver 7am to 7pm, 7 days a week, even at weekends. Your options include:
- Next-day delivery, available on orders placed up to 7pm (subject to availability).
- All-day delivery (7am-7pm).
- Delivery in your preferred 4 hour time slot (next day or on the day of your choice) from £20.00.
If you tell us your mobile number when you order we’ll text you on delivery day or the night before to let you know what time we’ll be at your address. Or you can use our Knowhow Track It service. Weekend and next day delivery is available in most areas, subject to availability.
How and when can you get hold of your selections? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you:
- Delivery dates, time-slots and prices
- Local stores with stock you can collect from now
- Local stores you can get items sent to for you to collect later
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery and collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
Find something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Our stores with parking available can offer a Drive Thru collection experience using the parking bays clearly marked outside the store. Here’s how it works;
- Once you’ve had confirmation your order is ready to collect, drive to the store.
- When you’ve arrived, click on the link in your confirmation email to let our team know.
- One of our colleagues will put your order in your car boot.
Don’t forget to wait for your ready to collect email and check store opening hours and whether the store can offer Drive Thru collection before heading out.
We strongly recommend that you check whether the item will fit in your vehicle before placing your order.
Built-in Electric Oven or Hob Installation
We can also install your new appliance on the day we deliver, for most of the UK. Just add installation at the 'Confirm basket’ page during checkout charge applies.Here's what we'll do:
- Check the area where the oven or hob will be installed is suitable and electrical connections meet legal requirements.
- Disconnect the existing appliance, un-box and check the new product.
- Connect the new cooker or hob and make sure it’s fully operational.
- Give a quick demo of the oven or hob and its settings then provide you with a copy of the Electric Appliance Installation Certificate.
- Take the packaging from your new appliance away. If you add recycling to your order we’ll also take your old appliance away for recycling.
Note: Before we arrive, you will need to make sure access is clear to the area you want your appliance installed, that the appliance will fit into the space and that there is a suitable electrical connection is within 1.5 metres.
Remove and recycle your old appliance
To save you the hassle, when we deliver we can take away and recycle your old appliance, along with any packaging your new one comes in. Just add Let’s recycle on the Basket page, charge applies.Please note: You will need to disconnect your old appliance before we arrive, unless you’ve bought installation. If you’re having a refrigeration unit removed, please defrost it before we arrive.
- Spread the cost with monthly payments, 24.9% APR Representative (variable)
- Choose the payment term that suits you
- No deposit to pay and choose to pay it off early at no extra cost
- Plus once you've opened an account, you can use it to shop on credit in the future on purchases £99 and over
How to apply
If you’re buying this item online, you can apply for credit at checkout. Or if you’re planning on shopping in store, apply here.
DSG Retail Limited acts as a credit broker and not a lender. Credit is provided by Creation Consumer Finance Ltd.
Both DSG Retail Ltd and Creation Consumer Finance Ltd are authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority.