MELITTA Cremio II Milk Frother - Stainless SteelONLINE ONLY
Product code: 243947
- Capacity: 250 ml
- Metal & plastic
- Dishwasher safe
- Warms & froths milk
- Perfect frothed milk to create any coffee speciality
- Heat milk to create a range of drinks
- Intuitive and easy to use on a day to day basis
Perfect fine-poured frothed milk
With the Melitta Cremio II Milk Frother you can choose any milk from lactose-free, soya or full cream, so you can enjoy the best Italian café style coffee from the comfort of your own home.
Cosy up with the perfect latte macchiato or rich hot chocolate on a winters day - the integrated heater warms up the milk evenly. Alternatively, cool off in summer with an iced coffee.
Intuitive and easy to use
Illuminated buttons and minimum and maximum level indicators make the Melitta Cremio II intuitive and simple to use. The CoolTouch housing means the surface can always be touched and the non-stick coating in the milk container ensures that cleaning is painless and hassle free.
Technical specifications for MELITTA Cremio II Milk Frother - Stainless Steel
|Material||Plastic & metal|
|Other features||Non-stick container|
|Power cord length||0.7 m|
|Box contents||- Melitta Cremio II Milk Frother
- Instruction manual
|Dimensions||210 x 165 x 110 mm (H x W x D)|
|Manufacturer's guarantee||1 year|
You won’t get it cheaper. Full Stop.
We'll price match any product against any other retailer, online or in store. We’ll also match discount codes.How to request a price match
Delivery of this item is direct from our approved supplier. Your choices are:
- Free delivery - typically it'll be at your door within 5 working days
- Express delivery - at your door within 1-2 days
When can you get hold of this item? Finding out should be quick and easy, so with just a few clicks our Availability Checker shows you delivery options and prices.
To use this tool, simply:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on this product page
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the delivery options local to you - just click on any one to add it to your basket
Stock updatesFind something you want but it’s not in stock? On the item’s product page, simply click on ‘Email me when back in stock’, and let us have your email address. We’ll let you know as soon as it’s available again.
Returns and refundsWhether an item you’ve bought is faulty or damaged, or you’ve changed your mind, it’s easy to get a refund.
Items you haven’t openedWithin 21 days of receiving an item you paid for online, on the phone, or in store you can return it for a full refund – provided your purchase is still in its original and unopened packaging. This promise is in addition to your statutory rights.
Items you’ve openedWithin 14 days of receiving an item you paid for online or on the phone, you can return it, even if you’ve opened it. To receive a refund, you must:
- Let us know you plan to return the item within 14 days of delivery/collection
- Physically return it within a further 14 days.
Subject to what you’re ordering and where you want to collect from, you can:
Pay & Collect – pay online, and have the item sent, for free, from our approved supplier to a local store for you to collect. Starting on the date the item arrives in store, you have 28 days to collect it.
Your fastest way to order online for collection is to use our ‘Availability Checker’ feature:
- Enter a town or postcode in the box on the product page for an item you’ve selected
- Click on the magnifying glass
- Review the collection options local to you – just click on any one to add it to your basket
If you wish to return this item, please call us on 0344 561 1234 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, remembering to quote your order number.